Join our Monthly-Giving Program and become a
Our Inspiration Partners receive:
- 2 bring-a-friend-free passes to our regular Yuma events and activities per year.
- Recognition in our Annual Report and at our 2015 Annual Benefit on June 11, 2015.
- Exclusive early-bird e-mail announcements of upcoming events featuring members-only discounts.
Your generous donation will allow us to provide the type of programs that will make a real difference in the lives of thousands of women and their families and through them, impact society for the better.
Sign up at the level that best fits your budget:
Our Yuma Inspiration Partners range from
$10/month (the equivalent of three visits to Starbucks each month) - $100/month (the equivalent of one metro ride per day)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to give an amount not listed.
You can do it!
Give a One-Time Donation
Yuma is happy to accept one-time donations! Please use the button below to make your one-time donation online.
Your gift of any size will help us make it possible to...
- Offer scholarships to middle and high school girls who were not able to attend our programs in 2014 due to financial constraint.
- Increase the frequency of our lectures and events for married couples, seniors & grandmothers and professionals.
- Improve our technical capabilities to enhance our ability to share inspiring ideas with our audiences
- Attract world renowned speakers to our conferences and events
- Help us with the expense of maintaining our beautiful building and grounds
And so much more!
All gifts are tax-deductible.
Yuma also accepts gifts via mail, please use the following address:
4101 Yuma St. NW Washington, D.C. 20016
For more information about how to make a charitable gift to Yuma, please contact Kathy Super at 202-386-6905 ext 122 or email her HERE.