Yuma needs your support!
Your gift of any size will help us make it possible to...
- Offer women and girls personal and professional development so that they can build strong families and a better society
- Encourage professional women make a positive impact in the workplace
- Challenge middle and high school girls to be women of character and service
- Inspire the next generation of leaders
- Help women integrate their professional, personal and spiritual lives so that they experience the joy of life
- Attract renowned speakers to our conferences and events
- Assist us with the expense of maintaining our beautiful building and grounds
- And so much more!
All gifts are tax-deductible.
General one-time gifts, use the button below:
Join our Monthly-Giving Program
Sign up at the level that best fits your budget:
$10/month (that's only 3 Starbucks lattes!) - $100/month (or one metro ride per day!)
Click here to ask about information for monthly giving over $100.
You can do it!
Yuma also accepts gifts via mail, please use the following address:
4101 Yuma St. NW Washington, D.C. 20016
For more information about how to make a charitable gift to Yuma, please contact Kathy Super at 202-386-6905 ext 122 or email her HERE.
Yuma Wish List:
- LCD Projector $500
- Host box for Benediction $500
If you are not in a position to donate financially or want to help Yuma in other ways please see our volunteer description below!
Yuma needs women who would be willing to dedicate time to helping with events. Responsibilities would include meeting with Yuma staff, assisting the event coordinator, purchasing, set-up and clean-up.
If you are able to volunteer your time for any of the above or would like more information please e-mail: