Great Marriages with Scott and Kim Herman
"Manage your Marriage, and your Money"
Thursday, October 8, 2015
- 7:00 p.m. Reception
- 7:30 Presentation and Q & A
- 8:30 Reception continues
This event is open to men and women.
Enjoy a wine reception and hear expert tips on managing marriage AND money from financial planner Kim Herman and her husband Scott.
- $15 for individuals; $20 at the door
- $25 for couples; $35 at the door
- ($10 college students)
Great Marriages consists of informal evenings of conversation with couples who talk about their journey together and the on-going adventure of building up their marriage.
The series focuses on how to find your spouse, raising a family, and the beauty of life-long fidelity.
- July 22, 2015 - Phil & Liz Brach; "Living Your Wedding Day, Every Day." Married 17 years.
- February 12, 2015 - Phil & Kathleen O'Beirne; "Yours, Mine & Ours: Sharing the Sacrifices of Marriage with Joy." Married 10 years.
- October 30, 2014 - Pat & Elena Kilner; "Great Expectations: Finding the balance between realism and optimism in marriage." Married 15 years.
- August 14, 2014 - Jerry & Kate Hadley; "Keeping Love Alive." Married 37 years.
Email us HERE if you would like us to inform you of future events.