Women, Wine and Wisdom
Friday, October 2 - 6:30 p.m.
"It's So You! Fashion Trends that Keep it Real"
by fashion expert, Mary Warren
The series provides women with the opportunity to come together, dig a little deeper into the concerns we share and leave with a few more ideas, plenty of laughs and new friendships.
Each of us has similar goals- personal growth, building a strong family life and how to persevere in the struggle.
The seminars are held on a Friday night from 6:30-8:30 pm at Yuma Study Center and include an elegant dinner, wine, dessert and coffee. A speaker starts the conversation and then break-out sessions continue the dialogue.
- March 13, 2015: Gabriela Quinonez & Lori Stabolepszy speak on "Challenges and Cultural Pressure of Infertility in Marriage." Family Size: Does it Matter? Part 2.
- Nov 7, 2014: Susie Twetten, mother of nine, speaks on "Family Size: Does it Matter?" Part 1.
- Sept 26, 2014: Jolene Streiff presents “Designing Yourself and your Home with Elegance and Cache."
- Barbara Boughton and Linda Maher on “Women of the 21st Century: Rising to the Challenge”. Women Wine and Wisdom, June 13, 2014
- Nany Babendreier. “Balance, Balance, Balance – How is a Woman to Do It?” Women Wine and Wisdom, May 9, 2014.
- Kelly McCabe. “Encouraging Children to Contribute to Family Life,” Women, Wine and Wisdom, March 14, 2014.
TO PAY ON-LINE: Go to the Payment Page.