High school is a critical time for developing young women who are prepared to lead with confidence, integrity and a desire to serve others.
In fact, our future depends on it...
What could be more fulfilling than figuring out where you can use your talents best?
A monthly leadership seminar where students learn from women professionals about their daily work and how they discovered their passion in life.
Learn what it takes to become a woman of character and consequence.
There's more for HS girls!
- Interested in study days? Let us know.
- Recollections on the 2nd Friday. Questions about the schedule? Email us.
- Retreats in January & during Lent.
- Camp Kittimaquundi. Summer camp held in August. Counselors needed!
- Service opportunities. Email us!
- Summer Service Days - August. Ask for more info!
- Washington Week - Summer Leadership Program. Find out more!