Yuma Serves DC!
August 5-11, 2018
Application, Letter of REcommendation and Application fee of $25 deadline: May 25
NOTification of acceptance: June 2
Confirmation reply due by: June 9
Program Fee of $375 due by: June 16
For Rising 9th Graders
Participants will learn:
- The joy that comes from spending time helping those in need.
- To build lasting friendships through sharing the sacrifices of service as well as summer fun with other participants.
And will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in daily discussions with other participants and program leaders.
- Explore Washington D.C.
- Prepare to serve others by attending training sessions and daily Mass.
Program limited to 14 participants. Admittance not guaranteed. Program fee covers room at Yuma Center, meals, transportation and all activities.
- You can also email us with questions here!
- Or call us at 202-386-6905 ext. 125